Saturday, September 11, 2010

Almost Ready to Go!

Got the camera--now we just need to learn how to use it--SOON! Got the house sitter--Nicole is not happy, but at least we'll know that the pups are being taken care of. David and I each bought "Tilley" safari hats today at the TripQuipment store in Falmouth. It's such a fun store if you're taking a trip. We're being limited to 44 lbs. of luggage each. On safari, we're limited to one bag, 33 lbs. each--for a WEEK!!! Heck, my SHOES alone would weigh more than that!!! Everyone keeps saying to limit my shoes to TWO PAIRS--ARE THEY NUTS!!!!????!!! I'm posting our formal itinerary for Egypt, but I have to post each page as a separate post--otherwise, it would take too long to download all the photos. There is no formal itin. for Kenya since we are doing a private tour as an "extension" to our Egypt trip. I thought since our tour company is from England (Abercrombie & Kent), then our tour mates would be from England, but they're all from the U.S.--TX, MA, NY, UT, CA, and a couple from Calgary, Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment